Business Development Manager Gateshead
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a dynamic North East team in an exciting, employee-owned organisation.
The role will be 100% new business to start with and as your customer base evolves you will also manage the accounts for the customers you bring to the business.
We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic person. The candidate must:
- Be highly motivated and have a hunger to succeed
- Ability to self-manage and plan effectively
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to meet and exceed sales targets
Experience working in a packaging based or industrial sales environment is helpful but most of all we want to see ambition, drive and enthusiasm.
In return we will offer you the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and skilled people in our industry. You will be joining an organisation that has grown from zero to a major national player and where the energy and enthusiasm of the team is infectious.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career in Kite and join a fast-growing, employee-owned company where you will have the option to become a shareholder in the business. Kite is a circa £110 million company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a philosophy of working hard and achieving results.
A range of benefits are on offer to the successful candidate including:
- Competitive salary and bonus package based on experience
- Company car or Car Scheme
- Opportunity to become a shareholder
- Health cash plan
- Laptop & Mobile
- Full training and on-going support
This is an exciting opportunity to join Kite working within a team to support our growth into the North East
- Contract: Permanent
- Working Hours: Full-time.
Please send your CV with an introductory letter to: Steven Fallon, Regional Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org