Call Centre Sales Academy Coventry
Coventry - E-commerce division
We are looking for a permanent member to join our hugely successful call centre team, working as part of our Coventry based Ecommerce division. We are looking for talented individuals who are looking to start a career in sales. The vacancy is for a member of our Academy Team. The role for the first six months is a trainee position in which the successful candidate will receive full training and ongoing support. This will follow with the opportunity to graduate to a permanent Telesales role within the company after six months.
We are looking for hard working individuals with strong communication skills, drive and determination who would thrive working in a professional fast paced, fun environment.
Skills & attributes:
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Good standard of education
- Computer literate
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to think and react fast and accurately
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Team player
- Target driven
- An achiever
- Effective time management
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success either in education or employment. They will have the drive and ambition to be successful in Telesales and show a great level of commitment to their training.
This is a full-time position 8.30-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Excellent basic salary
- Full training (coaching and ongoing support)
- A fun, fast paced work environment
- Good work – life balance. 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Holidays 20 days
- Childcare Vouchers
- Great career development opportunities for the right person
- Westfield Rewards – discounts on travel, internet retailers & gym memberships
- The option to become a shareholder in the business after 6 months employment
Our employee-owned philosophy means that we believe “Customer service matters so much more when you own the business” which is why at Kite we offer all employees the option to join our share scheme after 6 months of employment.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Humayun: firstname.lastname@example.org