Commercial Assistant Swindon
Kite Packaging’s Regional Distribution Centre is actively recruiting a Commercial Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a Kite’s expansion within an exciting, employee-owned organisation. Working closely with the Commercial Manager, the role will allow you to be actively involved in all aspects of the business, having a real impact on the efficiency and profitability of the operation.
As well as assisting with the day-to-day running of the business the role will also include:
- Creating and implementing new processes
- Assisting in the preparation of audits
- Creating and maintaining sales, stock, and customer reports
- Preparing and managing large customer tenders
We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic person. The candidate must:
- Highly motivated and have a hunger to succeed
- Ability to self-manage and plan effectively
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Strong academic record (degree 2:1 as a minimum)
- 2 years experience working in a commercial environment
In return, we will offer you the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and skilled people in our industry. You will be joining an organisation that has grown from zero to a major national player and where the energy and enthusiasm of the Kite team is infectious.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career in Kite and join a fast-growing, employee-owned company where you will have the option to become a shareholder in the business. Kite is an over £100 million company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a philosophy of working hard and achieving results.Benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonus package based on experience
- Opportunity to become a shareholder
- Health cash plan
- Full training and on-going support
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: from £28,000
- Working Hours: Full-time.
Please send your CV with an introductory letter to: David Marr, Managing partner: email@example.com