Warehouse Operative Coventry
To support the continued expansion plans of our Coventry RDC site, we are looking to a recruit a Warehouse Operative.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the fastest growing packaging distributor in the UK and embark on the path toward a successful and rewarding career. The position is based at our Midlands RDC at 186 Torrington Avenue, Coventry, CV4 9AJ.
The expectation is to provide first class service to our valued clients within in a fast-moving B2B environment. You will be an efficient, well presented, accurate, quality driven individual, who takes a real pride in their work. You will be an integral part of a small team within the Kite midlands RDC.
- Picking orders, pallets and part pallets, using a common warehouse management system
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Stock control, checking and counting
- Working in a safe and timely manner
- Keeping workplace organised and clean to BRC standard
- Monitor quality frequently, reporting problems to line manager
- Follow good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices
- Be hard working and professional
- Numerically strong
- Computer literate
- Have a positive team attitude
- Be flexible on duties to suit the needs of the business
- Manage a healthy workload and maintain focus and organisation
- Be able to understand and effectively follow company process and procedure
- 2 years experience in a warehouse environment
- Current Forklift Licence and 2 years experience. In house certification for narrow aisle FLTs will be provided
In return we will offer you the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and skilled people in our industry. You will be joining an organisation that has grown from zero to a major national player and where the energy and enthusiasm of the team is infectious.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career in Kite and join a fast-growing, employee-owned company where you will have the option to become a shareholder in the business. Kite is a circa £100 million company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a philosophy of working hard and achieving results.
Learning from motivated and highly efficient individuals, you will gain the opportunity to work in a high performing and rewarding environment, within an experienced, friendly, and supportive team. Full training and the opportunity for personal development enable you to grow your skill set at Kite.
A range of benefits are on offer to the successful candidate including:
- An auto enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions
- Opportunity to become a shareholder
- Health cash plan
- 20 days holiday per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
- Life insurance
Holiday entitlement: 20 days per annum, in addition to bank holidays
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 07.00 - 16:00
Working Hours: Full-time
Please send your CV with an introductory letter to: Tony Parkes, Commercial Manager: email@example.com.