Internal Account Manager Sittingbourne
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join one of the fastest-growing packaging companies in the UK and embark on the path toward a successful and rewarding career. The position is based at our Sittingbourne RDC.
The expectation is to provide first-class customer service to our valued clients and sales support to an established and successful sales team, all within in a fast-moving B2B environment. You will be required to demonstrate exceptional organisational skills paired with highly efficient and accurate administrative ability. You will be involved in all aspects of the business cycle and offer an all-round customer-focused approach.
- Be outgoing, positive and have excellent communication skills, particularly on the telephone
- Be a strong and accurate administrator
- Be commercially minded
- Demonstrate strong mathematics and numeracy
- Demonstrate competent practical Microsoft excel skills (Navigation, formatting, basic formula)
- Be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- Manage a healthy workload and maintain focus and organisation
- Be able to understand and effectively follow company process and procedure
- Have a track record of customer service success and a desire to improve the customer experience
- Show a desire to learn about new and existing products
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- 2 years experience in a B2B customer service role
- Competent user of Microsoft office functions
- Educated to A level Standard (or equivalent)
In return, we will offer you the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and skilled people in our industry. You will be joining an organisation that has grown from zero to a major national player and where the energy and enthusiasm of the team is infectious.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career in Kite and join a fast-growing, employee-owned company where you will have the option to become a shareholder in the business. Kite is a circa £100 million company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a philosophy of working hard and achieving results.
Learning from motivated and highly efficient individuals, you will gain the opportunity to work in a high performing and rewarding environment, within an experienced, friendly, and supportive team. In addition to exposure to some of the most innovative products and solutions in the UK market. Full training and the opportunity for personal development enable you to grow your skillset at Kite.
A range of benefits are on offer to the successful candidate including:
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions
- Opportunity to become a shareholder
- Health cash plan
- 20 days holiday per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
- Life insurance
Holiday entitlement: 20 days per annum, in addition to bank holidays
Salary: From £25,000.00 per year
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 08.30 - 17:30
Working Hours: Full-time
Please send your CV with an introductory letter to: Stephen Porter, Regional Manager: email@example.com