Strapping and ties
Strapping reels & equipment
Reels of strapping, tools, machines and seals. Available individually or as kits.
Strapping and banding machines
Floor-standing automatic and semi-auto strapping machines. Fast and reliable.
Steel twist wire ties
A quick method for heavy duty securing. Choose from plain steel or PVC coated.
Tamper-evident plastic security seals. Help secure your goods against unauthorised access. Unique numbering for identification.
Rubber elastic bands ideal for securely binding goods together. Available in a range of industry standard sizes.
Pallet stabilising bands
Secure and confine palletised goods with pallet stabiliser bands
Typical of many types of transit or storage packaging, particular when it’s industrial in nature is the need to have the right kind of sealing or securing of products. Other than the obvious choice of using some form of adhesive sealing tape there are other, often more suitable ways of guaranteeing peace of mind that your products have adequately secured.
The use of strapping around either your own products or the packaging that’s been used to protect them is a commonly seen in industrial and warehouse settings. For Kite our variety of strapping products and related tools and accessories is an essential category for many customers.
Types of strapping we sell:
- Polypropylene: the most popular choice of all the strapping material available. Straps and secures pallet, crates, or for bundling heavy items.
- Polyester: one of the strongest forms of strapping in the market, for very heavy duty applications. Can be secured with hand tools or automated strapping machines.
- Steel: first choice strapping material for the building and construction Industry and ideally suited for sharp edged or protruding products. Applied by using our range of hand tools.
- Corded: high strength corded strapping. High breaking strain and perfect solution for heavy duty applications of all shapes and sizes.
- Bale: bale strapping is the ideal solution when compacting bales or awkward loads. It is a strong safe material that is simply hand tied or used in a bailer or waste compactor.
- Paper: available in white or brown, these reels are manufactured from 80g thick paper. Ideal for sealing envelopes, paper bags, business cards, banknotes or leaflets.
The process of applying the actual strapping around items is achieved by using one of our dedicated strapping tools. Whether you prefer to use separate hand tension and sealing tools or order one of our combination tools to speed up the process.
Our dedicated product pages contain full and detailed information on our full range of strapping, strapping tools and seals and accessories to help you determine which the correct one for your specific application is.
Cable ties are one of the most versatile sealing products on the market. As leading UK packaging suppliers, Kite Packaging offer one of the largest selections of cable ties online; a full range of zip ties in a variety of colours, materials and sizes to suit all domestic and industrial applications. Choose from plastic and releaseable cable ties, as well as steel twist wire ties.
Rubber elastic bands are the perfect solution when binding items together. Our bands are strong and reliable, their high latex content means they can be used over and over again. Our rubber bands are sold in a range of industry standard sizes and as 454g bags. Each band is made from natural rubber and natural in colour.
Our strong synthetic twine is ideal for a range of industries including agriculture, farming, building, mailing, crafts, gardens, warehouses and much more. They are sold as single units and available in 3 different sizes from lighter to heavier duty.
Sanstrap pallet stabilising bands
Our pallet stabilising bands stretch around a load to stabilse and secure. Transport these bands around your operation thanks to the easy to use dispenser box. Cost-effective solution to alternatives, 100% recyclable.