Air Shock packaging
Our Air Shock protective cushioning will ensure that parcels arrive at their destination in the exact condition they were sent. Ideally designed for use with fragile ceramic items, these inflatable packaging pouches can also be used with a range of items that fit within the usable dimensions.
In order to increase efficiency within warehouse operations, the packs are delivered flat packed and can be inflated on demand using an air compressor or hand pump featured in the above table. To use effectively, simply place your goods inside one of our specially designed pouches and inflate so that a protective cushion of air surrounds the product. Alternatively, you can pre-inflate the pouches in a packing area and place each item in.
All of our ceramic packs feature a flat, fold-in lid and built-in valve for easy inflation. They are made from 70-75 micron LDPE material, making them tough and rigid.
Please allow a 7-10 day lead time for the small compressor.
- Lightweight – Air Shock packs are lightweight and an ideal packaging solution for air freight.
- Easy to inflate – air cushions can be inflated in seconds, with pre-inserted valves.
- Easy to handle – one pack serves all purposes and no void fill is required, reducing pack time and labour costs.
- Excellent shock absorption – made from LDPE making the packs tough and rigid once inflated, providing shock absorption.
- Burst resistance – the rigid packs make the inflated cushions difficult to burst, and each chamber of air is isolated so a small tear will only burst one single chamber.
- Space-saving – inflated on demand, the uninflated pouches take up very little space, particularly when compared to foam, bubble wrap and polystyrene.
- Presentable – transparent pouches to clearly display items inside.
- Hygienic – completely mess-free, with no harsh chemicals or toxic residue.
- Environmentally friendly – can be deflated after use and recycled
Find out more about each type of pack below.
Air Shock bespoke packs
We have a team of experienced sales engineers who can design packs specifically for your products, including packs for large white goods, electronics and engineering products.
Our bespoke service is offered to our major accounts customers with high volumes of products to pack, and therefore minimum order quantities do apply.
If you are looking for a bespoke pack, please contact us on 02476 420065.
Air Shock packaging
We also sell Air Shock designed specifically for protecting bottle packs, electronics, pharmaceuticals and other fragile goods. View our range of Air Shock packaging online.
Click here for our recycling guide
A demonstration on our mug, bowl, side and dinner plate packs.