Air Shock packaging for pharmaceuticals
Air Shock is the branded inflatable air cushion packaging from Kite Packaging designed for a range of different items – including pharmaceuticals in transit.
Pharmaceutical products are often very fragile and are of great importance to the receiver, therefore ensuring that they arrive in one piece is vital.
Our range of Air Shock offers armoured air protection and will ensure fragile goods arrive undamaged. Although designed to fit pharmaceuticals, these packs will work with any item you want to protect as long as it fits within the useable dimensions.
We send our air cushions out flat packed for easy delivery and storage, they are designed to be easily inflated with an air compressor or hand pump. If pharmaceutical packages require extra protection, our air pillows should be used in conjunction with a single wall outer box.
All of our pharmaceuticals packs feature a hooded lid and built-in valve for easy inflation. They are made from 70-75 micron LDPE material, making them tough and rigid.
Please allow a 7-10 day lead time for the small compressor.
- Lightweight – Our air cushions will keep your packages light, keeping delivery costs down.
- Easy to inflate – Waste no time inflated your protective air packs with pre-installed valves.
- Easy to handle – One pack serves all purposes and no void fill is required, reducing pack time and labour costs.
- Excellent shock absorption – Our packs are guaranteed to have unbeatable toughness, and will ensure all pharmaceutical packages are safe in transit.
- Burst resistance – Each chamber of air is isolated so a small tear will only burst one single chamber.
- Space-saving – Uninflated pouches take up very little space making them easy to store, particularly when compared to foam, bubble wrap and polystyrene.
- Presentable – Transparent pouches clearly display items inside for quick identification.
- Hygienic – Completely mess-free, with no harsh chemicals or toxic residue.
- Environmentally friendly – Easy to recycle after use.
Find out more about each type of pack below.
Small medicine pack
Large medicine pack
Air Shock bespoke packs
We have a team of experienced sales engineers who can design packs specifically for your products, including packs for large white goods, electronics and engineering products.
Our bespoke service is offered to our major accounts customers with high volumes of products to pack, and therefore minimum order quantities do apply.
If you are looking for a bespoke pack, please contact us on 02476 420065.
Air Shock packaging
We also sell Air Shock designed for protecting ceramics, ornaments, electronic items and other fragile items. View our range of Air Shock packaging online.
Click here for our recycling guide
A demonstration on our small and large medicine packs.
Our Air Shock protective cushioning will ensure that products arrive at their destination in the exact condition they were sent. Ideally designed for use with fragile pharmaceutical items, these packs can also be used with a range of items that fit within the usable dimensions.