Pallet wrap (also known as stretch wrap and stretch film) remains the most popular (and most cost effective) method of securing and stabilising goods for storage and transportation. For Kite Packaging, this has long been one of our most popular selling product groups for reasons of high quality materials, excellent range of available types and all at very competitive prices.
As a company who has grown from zero and established, over the years, one of the highest regarded brands in our market we know first-hand the power and potential of well executed branding.
For companies transporting products via road, air or sea, using pallet wrap to secure goods, we offer a highly effective but low cost method of improving your brand visibility – by printing your company logo onto the stretch wrap. We offer the 3 most popular types of stretch wrap, all manufactured in high quality white film. This not only gives a strong, clean and sterile look to your protected goods, it also helps your logo to stand out.
Types of printed stretch film available from Kite Packaging.
Mini-rolls. Our mini-hand rolls have the following measurements. 100mm wide x 150mtrs long. 20 micron thick
- Ideal for wrapping and securing small items that require bundling together.
- Film applied with a hand film dispenser for quick and easy application
- On the example below the website logo has dimensions of 140mm long, 20mm high and has been rotated 23.5 degrees.
Hand stretch film Hand stretch wrap measures 500mm wide x 250mtrs long. 20 micron thick.
- Applied by hand or with a hand roll dispenser. Used for securing pallets for storage or transportation
- On the example below the website logo has dimensions of 140mm long, 20mm high and has been rotated 30 degrees.
Machine Film. Machine rolls are 500mm wide x 1250mtrs long. 20micron thick. 150% yield.
- Applied with an automated stretch wrapping machine where high volumes are required.
- On the example below the website logo has dimensions of 140mm long, 30mm high and has been rotated 30 degrees.